Add active biometric security to your Microsoft Active Directory
Add secure multi-factor biometric identification to verify internal users. Easily implemented Fortress Identity™ AD supports the user access authentication policies of the enterprise and strengthens the entire user security framework. Let users reset their own passwords without the cost and time burden on IT.
Fortress Identity AD provides
- Nearly-impossible-to-exploit level of biometric user authentication
- Multi-factor voice biometric identification for secure user access to sensitive data
- Flexible process for internal users to reset their own passwords without reliance on a help desk
Fortress Identity AD encompasses integrated multi-factor user identification, including active voice analytics on up to 80 data points.
Fortress Identity AD system can be configured to address many user identity challenges, including multiple languages.
Fortress Identity AD mitigates internal threats
81% of hacking-related breaches leveraged either stolen and/or weak passwords. 75% perpetrated by outsiders. 25% involved internal actors. – based on 2017 Verizon Data Breach Incident Report.¹
Fortress Identity AD can eliminate cost of password resets.
“According to the Gartner Group, between 20% to 50% of all help desk calls are for password resets. Forrester Research states that the average help desk labor cost for a single password reset is about $70.”²
IT Implementation Procedure
- Install the Fortress Identity AD applications on your server
- Use the Fortress Identity Dashboard to manage users
- Manually or through group policy add the Fortress Identity PC Login installer to users’ Windows computers
- Install the Android/iOS mobile app on user’s mobile phone enabling the user to enroll their voice
How Fortress Identity AD fits into your environment
- Known user logs on with user name and password
- Microsoft Active Directory requests voice identification
- The user is asked to recite a known phrase
- Fortress Identity AD applies artificial intelligence analysis and multi-factor comparisons to authenticate user
- If credentials are validated, users can log into their desktop
- For password reset, users request a new password. Fortress Identity AD authenticates user with biometric identifiers and lets user self-register a new password compliant with corporate guidelines.
Try Fortress Identity AD now
See for yourself in your own sandbox what makes Fortress Identity AD the best, most flexible way to add the power of multi-factor, multimodal biometric security to your your Microsoft Active Directory.