Add active and passive biometric user identity to Citrix applications
Add multimodal, multi-factor biometric security to Citrix Workspace applications, including Citrix for Android, Windows and Linux. A variety of Fortress Identity biometric options for Citrix applications strengthen security configurations to manage transactions and access from desktop and mobile devices. Easily implemented for internal and remote users.
Fortress Identity Citrix provides
- Nearly-impossible-to-exploit biometric authentication
- Multimodal biometric security for access to sensitive data
- A powerful means of safeguarding risk-based transactions
- Unobtrusive user identification experience
Fortress Identity Citrix encompasses
Full biometric identification.
For certainty in identity management, we combine:
- Active biometrics
- Face, fingerprint and voice.
- Passive biometrics
- Behaviors i.e., how user holds their mobile device, typing and swiping patterns, etc.
Fortress Identity Citrix can be configured to address most user identity challenges, including multiple languages.
All that’s required to add cloud-based Fortress Identity user biometric authentication to your new or existing Citrix framework:
- Add Fortress Identity URL to your Citrix NetScaler Gateway policy
- Select one or more biometric modes and identity factors required by your user security policy guidelines
- Ask users to register their biometrics via the Fortress Identity plugin
How Fortress Identity Citrix works
- Known users launch the Citrix Workspace (Windows or Linux) and enter their credentials
- Citrix NetScaler Gateway requests secondary biometric authentication from the Fortress Identity engine, which sends a push notification to user’s registered mobile device
- User responds with the requested biometric identifiers via Fortress Identity biometric mobile app
- Upon completing comparison with user’s registered biometrics, Fortress Identity sends back a match result to the Citrix NetScaler Gateway
- User can immediately access corporate-published virtual apps and desktops