The biometric security SDK for Android and iOS.
Add active and passive biometric user authentication to new or existing mobile applications. Easily implement multimodal, multi-factor user identification. Choose from an arsenal of almost-impossible-to-exploit biometric user identity security including: voice, fingerprint, face and frictionless passive behavioral factors. Designed for secure access and transactions control with or without passwords.
Fortress Identity Mobile SDK enables:
- Secure nearly-impossible-to-exploit biometric authentication
- Flexible, multimodal biometric security for control user access
- A powerful means of safeguarding risk-based transactions
- User-friendly -frictionless user identification experience
Fortress Identity Mobile SDK gives developers wide latitude:
- Easily add high-level biometric access security to new or existing mobile applications
- Select from SDK library which active (face, fingerprint, voice) and passive (behavior) biometric modes to implement
- Address corporate transaction and user access security policies with biometric plugins
- Choose where multiple biometric data can be stored
You get a comprehensive suite of capabilities
You can easily and effectively combine multimodal active and passive biometrics and multi-factor (device, email, geolocation, device ID) authentication with Fortress Identity Mobile SDK.
For example, consider this user login sequence:
- A mobile user logs on with user name, password
- Fortress Identity requests secondary credentials, a spoken, single-use random number that the application provides
- Fortress Identity then authenticates the user by a) verifying the random number; b) comparing the voice to the user’s registered voiceprint; c) analyzing the user’s mobile device details; and d) analyzing passive behavioral factors such as how the person holds the phone
Multimodal Multi-Factor Identity checkpoints for known users:
One or more biometric modes and security factors can be selected by developers.
- The mobile phone number has to match
- The mobile phone ID has to match
- The user’s voiceprint has to match
- The random number recited by the user has to match
- The passive biometric factors have to match for authentication
Request a Fortress Identity Mobile SDK now.
See for yourself in your own sandbox what makes Fortress Identity Mobile SDK the best, most flexible way to add the power of multi-factor, multimodal biometric security to your new or existing applications.
- Fortress Mobile SDK Key Features
- Provides full multimodal authentication including voice, fingerprint, face and behavioral biometrics
- Uses phones’ local resources for fingerprint (both android and iOS) and facial (only iOS)
- Fixed-Phrase and Free Text Voice Verification
- Create the experience that works best for your users.
- Choose from three Fortress Identity voice verification options:
- Fixed-phrase: Users identify themselves with a few words. Example: Avengers, the EndGame.
- Free text: Users speak until the system recognizes their voice’s unique characteristics.
- Token: Provides unique random 10 digit numbers to capture and validate user’s voice.
- It takes just 9 seconds to register and create user’s unique voiceprint
- Continues frictionless authentication through behavioral biometrics. System continuously learns from user activity.
- ID Validation in 200+ countries
- Reduce fraud, speed digital on-boarding and reduce operational overhead with Fortress Identity’s ID validation solution.
- Now you can verify the authenticity of driver’s licenses and passports in real-time, on-premises or remotely.
- Fortress Identity offers the industry’s highest speed and accuracy, as well as the largest document library: more than 200 countries.
- The experience is swift and hassle-free. The user takes a photo of their ID and a selfie, and the system does the rest.
- Provides task-based authentication
- Provides real-time intelligence
- Checks whether user’s phone is rooted or jailbroken
- Checks for user’s geo-location
- Checks how user holds the phone, types and swipes
- No Personally Identifiable Information (PII)is stored on Fortress Identity servers
- Developer can choose to deliver Fortress Identity solution on-device, on-premises and/or as SaaS
- Developers can easily add step-up biometric authentication based on risk factors.