Advanced Digital Onboarding and Compound Biometric Authentication Platform.
Fortress Identity provides a unified, cost effective platform that enables you to verify IDs from 195 countries and continuously KYC (know your customer) from beginning to end.
The platform combines onboarding validation, compliance and due diligence, with biometric multifactor authentication that eliminates passwords and enhances the entire user experience.
Use the Fortress Identity platform for
- Validate IDs (drivers licenses, passports, National ID cards) from over 195 countries, over 7600 document types.
- Compliance and Due Diligence
- Connect to multiple identity verification databases for fraud detection, OFAC verification, AML monitoring and more.
- Login access and transaction approval with Compound Biometrics
- via user’s biometrics (e.g., face and voice).
The Fortress Identity omnichannel authentication platform is flexible and easy to implement
- The mobile phone number has to match
- The mobile phone ID has to match
- The user’s voiceprint has to match
- The random number recited by the user has to match
- The passive biometric factors have to match for authentication
The Fortress Identity Onboarding Authentication Platform functions include
- Validates IDs from 195 countries, over 7600 documents
- Compares facial features and liveliness (selfie) to image on document(s)
- Transfers document information (OCR) via XML or REST
- Provides programmable rules for multiple documents
Compound Biometric Modalities
- Facial Recognition
- Voice Validation
Quick-Implementation turnkey solution
- White Label or Standalone application
Capture, Compare and Report
- Computer IP address
- Computer geolocation
- Mobile geolocation
- Mobile IP address
- Network security checks
- Data source results from due diligence
Connection to internal and external data sources and repositories
- XML or REST
- Simultaneous and on-demand Send/Receive/Response control
- Library of approved country IDs available for validation
- Dashboard panel to select data sources
- User display customization
- Compliance protocol
- Document requirements (based on business rules)
Due Diligence data connections
- Office of Foreign Assets Control
- Anti-money Laundering
- Know Your Customer
- Counter-terrorism finance
- Politically Exposed Persons
- State Owned Enterprise
- Members of State Owned Enterprises
- Employment Development Department